"The Investment in Home Staging is always less than a price reduction!"
- Barb Schwarz, The Creator of Home Staging
Your home is not for sale, but your house is!
Congratulations! You’ve made the decision to sell your house! You will soon realize that now is the time to prepare yourself to move into the marketing mode because you will soon be presenting your home to your market…the home Buyer.
Getting Mentally Prepared
• Your home has become a product. It can be difficult to think of a home as a mere product, but it helps to do this in order to get top dollar and sell it in a reasonable amount of time.
• That product is your house. Your home will become the new residence you choose — How exciting!
• You want to sell that product.
• As with any product for sale, your house will have to be marketed.
• Before you can market it, you must determine how you will package it.
• You want to package your house so that it is attractive to customers (in this case, the home buyer) because you want them to choose your house and not the competition. To gain an edge in your marketplace, you must be priced right and look better than the competition! The best and proven way to package your house and gain that competitive edge is to…STAGE IT!
YOUR HOME IS YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET. PROTECT YOUR EQUITY BY INVESTING IN HOME STAGING SERVICES.
IT STARTS WITH A CONSULTATION
We begin the process with a home staging consultation. This allows us to assess the home and create a customized plan to reach your selling goals. Our reports are broken down, room by room so they are easy to understand.
DIY HOME STAGING
If budget is an issue, consider a do-it-yourself plan to maximize your return on investment. In this process, you’ll follow our recommendations and we’ll check on the end results. Bring us back in for the final adjustment and your property will be market ready.
OWNER OCCUPIED HOME STAGING
When you need things done on a tight time constraint or your client is simply just too busy getting ready to relocate, use our full service option. You approve the plan and budget and we’ll take care of the rest. Whether you need simple decluttering and depersonalizing, deleting/relocating furnishings and accessories or need us to bring in extra pieces to pull it all together, we can do it.
VACANT HOME STAGING – OUR SPECIALTY!
Selling investment properties or moving before the old home has sold can create a hefty financial burden with months of carrying costs and maintenance. We will stage to define spaces in the home and showcase the correct features of the property to ensure a quick sale and maximum profits. "The Investment IN ASP® staging your home will always be less than a price reduction ON your home!" - Barb Schwarz, The Creator of Home Staging®
Now that you know that home staging can make you thousands of dollars and save you precious time on the sale of your house, the next step is contact us! We'll help with the rest!